View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 26 Apr 2018, 20:56

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Care Package für Denrak (Fellchen)! 

Legion/Guild: Argo Navis
Hey folks!

Denrak (Fellchen/Katharina) is in Hospital because she has still health issues following her appendicitis!

She needs to endure treatment that is very uncomfortable at last and does not know how long she'll have to stay in hospital for that matter. Also it is possible that she has to endure another surgery.

I want to make a care package ready as we can't visit her easily. Kassel is pretty much 'abroad' for all of us. So!

I want suggestions from every one of you what I shall buy for her to make her smile again! I told her the Argo NAvis cares for the sick and the weak and if one of their own applies to this group we'll do all that's possible to make her well again. Unfortunately, Sal's hands won't heal her in real life, so let's consider Denrak has a strange infection going on ingame.

We must cure it! And the quest for that is ooc: Let's send her some goodies she might like! Just anything you consider rather tasty, funny or nice for her counts!

Make suggestions what I shall buy or get for her and I will!
Also make suggestions for a get-well-soon card. I might draw it or put it together from screenshots or the like!

We want to do this quickly as we all hope she won't be in hospital for too long.
If you like to add something, like drawing or writing something for her, a little picture or poem or letter - just do!
I am pretty sure she will be happy if everybody thinks of her and that we're all with her. :)

So - I am waiting for your suggestions!
For those who do not know Denrak personally: She's a kind girl with a stunning talent for drawing and has a thing for 'strange' animals. She has greater african snails, Fire Salamnders, rats and is our Axolotl breeder!
She practices Wing Chung (did I spell that right?) and is a professional book binder. She loves comics and stuff like that and is among our illustrators for Himmelsstürmer.

Allright! So give me something! X)

When I bought all the stuff we can split the bill. Everybody who wants to participate in this may either give me the money later via banl transfer or paypal or when we meet the next time. :)

Banner und Avatare von mr gibt's hier. ^^ Traut euch.

19 Mar 2009, 20:52
Report this post
Profile WWW
Argonaut
Argonaut

I'm in! Though, I'll have to flip you the cash in May, naturally, since my financial man is against Paypal and such -_-

20 Mar 2009, 15:44
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]