View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 18 Oct 2018, 01:51

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 All hail the Bandit Kings! / Heil den Banditenkönigen! 

Legion/Guild: Argo Navis
Hey all. :) Good to see you back again.

I've happened to overhear that The Free Soul - my old guild and family which is still run by one of my best friends on Atys, Chanchey, still follows the tradition of killing the NPC bandit kings in all four countries.
I am not too sure what they are called in English, but I hope everybody understand what I mean. ^^;

Well the Souls were hunting for Lixie in Aedon Aqueaos and Pei in Zora once a week were the United Homins, the hugest Kami-fraction guild hunt for Aen in the desert and the House Elantar, among the most influencial Karavan-fraction guilds used to hunt for Sirgio in Matia.

Because things haven't been stable since the servers have retourned and the United Homins (UH) haven't yet returned to full strength the priorities and possibilities have changed.

You need at least about 20 to 40 people to kill one of the Bandit Kings. So the Souls have alliances with some guilds to kill them together and parting the loot between them.
The loot is extremely rare and fascinating!
Back in the days the Bandit Kings dropped only their own armor - which has nice stats and is pretty unique. But since one year or so - the Bandit Kings drop special crystals and receipts for their armor to be build!
Chanchey can by now create such an Armor in any given colour, I suppose. Just he needs the materials and the crystals. You need at least one crystal for each part of the armor, I suppose, yet I don't know this for sure.

In any way - those crystals are only dropped by them Bandit Kings.
So we must constantly raid them to gain some crystals as there aren't enough in them for every Homin who participates!

The Free Souls make the tour every Monday and Thursday - starting usually at 20 pm at the Knolll of Dissent (Knoten des Schwachsinns) in Zora in beating Pei. Then they port to Enchanted Isle (Verzauberte Insel) in Aeden Aqueous and go for Lixie. After Lixie has fallen, they go for Aen in the desert - I forogt the teleporter's name. ^^; And when Aen is down they go for Sirgio which is the most fascinating and funny yet exhgausting one to fight.

Nuvad told me he was participating in the hunt together with Fylon and Taniqa. The most important things to know are Heal and Offensive Magic!
All Argonauts and Novices are appealed to participate in the hunt at least once a week!
That hunt brings in precious gems into our guild hall that are very valuable and to fight for a place amongst those who hunt isn't easy! So please come and show coherence! The more we are, the more they aknowledge our help and value!

Please train your Off Magoc and or Heling skills at least till lvl 100! You are granted unlimited amounts of 100er Crystals to do so! Just come and ask anybody of the High Officers who are Nuvad, Eta, Fyl and Me atm. We'll provide you with as much crystals as you want.

I hope to see you on Thursday, :)

Thy

Banner und Avatare von mr gibt's hier. ^^ Traut euch.

13 Aug 2008, 12:57
Report this post
Profile WWW

Mondays and Thursdays? As much as I'd love to participate each time I'm afraid school just wont allow it, as it seems we like wreaking havok at the most inconvenient times: namely 2 until 4 in the morning for me.

Nonetheless it's time I whipped Taniqa into shape anyway and I'll try to get her to level 100 as quickly as I can. For the Argo Navis and our mother Jena!

14 Aug 2008, 12:59
Report this post

That's most awesome, Taniqa! :D Do what you can and want to. This events are very important for us as we can't accomplish such a hunt alone. We have to do it with other guilds as a lot of Homins are required to hunt those Bandit Kings.

You can participate whenever you can and like. The time is really unconvenient for you and we all understand that!
Maybe you can accompany us whenever you have holidays or when you suffer from insomnia sometimes. ;)

Is one or another Argonaut isn't able to show up at these appointments - it's fine. We just should manage to have two or three argonauts there everytime they hunt for the Bandit Kings.

I won't be there to hunt them on Monday for example but it would be very awesome if some other Argonauts would show up. If you don't know where to meet or start just tell Chanchey - he's the raid-boss and ask for info and/or a team.

18 Aug 2008, 00:21
Report this post
Profile WWW

ATTENTION!

So there are some news on the Event of the Bandit hunt!

The United Homins (UH) are back on Atys - so one of the largest ultra Kami guilds claim their place among the bandit hunters. The schedule has changed so we will hunt for the bandit kings on every Monday! From 8pm on.

Sometimes the Free Souls will probably hunt for the bandits on Saturday if they get the opportunity and they will take us with them if we are there!

What do we get out of this anyway?

Well participating in the hunt is a privilege which many guilds wanna have and which isn't granted to all! This privilege is earned by presence! So it's defenitely necessary that every monday at least two or three of us show up at the hunt and go for it! Because if we fail our place will be given to somebody else and we fail to be included in the loot-sharing!

The bandit kings drop 200er catalysers and further more they drop special crystals which can be used to create the legendary armor of the bandit kings in every color you want! You need at least one of these crystals for one part of the heavy armor and we want a white bandit king armor for our leader Nuvad!
Further more the bandit kings drop parts of their own armor they are wearing with a quality of 200 and plans which enable a crafter to create those armor parts!
If we participate regularly and show presence we can gain some of those awesome prices one day!

So please, members of the Order, show strength and show up so that the other homins see that the priests of Jena are capable not only of talking and searmoning but are also damn good fighters who will help to secure the civilians from this scourge!

thanks!
-Thy Varan, 2nd Commander of Arms, Captain of the Guards, Templer of Jena

10 Sep 2008, 04:36
Report this post
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]