View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 26 Apr 2018, 20:56

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Rite of Aos 
Argonaut
Argonaut

Eta and I have arranged for my rite to be on Tuesday, December 23rd, around 20:00 [13:00 for me]. I would be honored and thrilled for as much of the family as possible to attend.

Eta und Ich haben meinen Ritus für Dienstag, den 23. Dezember um 20:00 (für mich 13:00) Uhr angesetzt. Es würde mich sehr freuen und wäre mir eine Ehre wenn so viele Leute wie möglich aus der Familie anwesend sein könnten.

[Andillo kindly translated for me, my German isn't quite that good yet :)]

13 Dec 2008, 19:44
Report this post
Argonaut
Argonaut

Legion/Guild: Argo Navis
SWTOR: As'handori'anar
ESO: Mocata
I have to go to work that day, of course, so I can't promise anything - unfortunately. =/

14 Dec 2008, 16:34
Report this post

I hope i´ll find the time :)

15 Dec 2008, 13:36
Report this post
Argonaut
Argonaut

Well, like I said I'll be there. Aos, ooc you fully know the tasks of the rite now because of Druis rite, of course. But if you like we could have some RP after the Argo Navis Shop on the 22.12. - so one day earlier.

Because, honestly, the rite of Druis was nearly a catastrophe and Eta wasn't pleased, oh no!

He wouldn't let Aos go unprepared like Caradine let Druis go and end in close-to-desaster-state.
So the two of them will most defenitely have a serious talk about the tasks of the rite and Eta will make sure that Aos finds her way through the Questions (unlike Andillo :p) and is prepared for everything else, too.

It would be nice if we could RP that, of course... Like I said I'll be online on Monday night, so maybe you can come to Atys after work or so. *hugs*

18 Dec 2008, 01:57
Report this post
Argonaut
Argonaut

Yes, the player has been doing much preparing for Aos, that she was unable to do for Druis...

I have my schedule for the rest of this month, unless something significant happens to force a change of plans. I will be working (thus not available until close to midnight your time) Mondays and Wednesdays (22.12, 24.12, 29.12, and 31.12), and will be gone most of the day for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day due to parties and such unfortunately necessary nonsense. January is a little iffy, but I will be off on the 6th (though I have a midday doctor's appointment) and -should- be working from home on the 2nd.

Another point to be made... is how weak Druis is. Yes, his healing is close to 120 now, but all of his other skills are sub-50. Or were, at least, at the time of his rite. I pushed his melee up higher so he could wear the official armor, and am working his offensive magic now. Aos, on the other hand, takes great enjoyment from hunting as well as crafting, so her skills are much higher. RP wise, she also is far more into her studies when her health doesn't permit her to go hunting (and to hide herself from the others when she is feeling such) and prayers. After all, Aos has very high ambitions and dreams of being a true Argonaut someday.

But naturally, I would still love any chance for RP. ^^ I will do my best to be online, pending on the weather. If it is bad, I will be with my fiance and the internet is limited here at his work, not to mention my laptop battery doesn't last very long.

Worse case scenario, if you wouldn't have objects to some RP on a Skype chat, I know the connection here supports it just fine. It's not the same, admittedly, but it's something...

19 Dec 2008, 02:40
Report this post
Argonaut
Argonaut

I think a skype chat is also fine. I know that you are well prepared and also that Aos might be, but Eta want's to know, right? ;)

He's always so serious.

Well, we'll see if we meet online or on skype. It will be possible to at least discuss the outline of the relationship of Eta and Aos and their 'preparation'.

19 Dec 2008, 02:46
Report this post
Argonaut
Argonaut

Sounds good to me :)
So sad how late I ended up getting on today - our powerlines froze, so I was without electricity all day. Slept almost the entire time, and have an energy drink, so I'll probably be up so very late to make up for lost time.

I hope at least a few people can make it for Aos's rite... I know Fyl won't be there ((being out of the country))... possibly no Salazar.... :(

19 Dec 2008, 23:07
Report this post
Site Admin

Legion/Guild: Argo Navis
SWTOR: Reavas/Alik
I´ll be with you this evening :-)

23 Dec 2008, 11:40
Report this post
Profile WWW
Argonaut
Argonaut

It's possible that I am late on the rite for approximately one hour. So mayxbe it will be 21:00 due to Christmas preparations going on here. We'll see but please be patient if I am late. It's due to ooc reasons and Eta wouldn't be late on such an important thing so let's just pretend the rite starts when Eta shows up and it wasn't planned otherwise.

23 Dec 2008, 17:25
Report this post
Argonaut
Argonaut

Countless thanks and blessings on all those who attended my rite. *smiles* For those who did not make it, please do catch me sometime for the token gift I gave everyone - a pair of gloves. My reasoning for the gloves, citing myself from the rite:

"([These gloves are] Tokens, of my love for the family, of friendship). Gloves are of many uses. No matter what the weather or season, or what job one seeks [to accomplish], one always needs a pair of gloves. No matter who the crafter - Zorai, Matis, Tryker, of Fyros - they all have the same basic look.

So are we [like them]. No matter who we all are, or what we're doing, we are one big family doing our part to serve Jena."

I am pleased and honored to be a part of the family, and could not ask for better to serve under than Master Eta. I pray that I may serve the order well, and hope that anyone who can find need of my work-related talents does seek me out and ask of me. I love you all!

~Aos Ceirde, novice of the provisioner's caste under Argonaut Eta Carinae
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: I have a screenshot of the log, from Aos's point of view, if anyone is interested. And thank you all also for the trek after the rite! *hugs all*

24 Dec 2008, 18:56
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]